When the soil becomes compact, there is no proper water flow and the roots, which need air, water and nutrients, are then blocked. Inevitably, their health is affected.
Our team can remedy this problem by aerating your lawn. This method consists of making holes on the entirety of your lawn using a motorized device that will bring out small “earth carrots”. These small holes will therefore create ventilation over the entirety of your land and allow it to eat better.
The advantages of aerating your lawn are numerous:
- Reduce soil compaction and improve soil structure
- Promote water and nutrient penetration
- Encourage thatch decomposition
- Promote deep rooting of the lawn
- Give the lawn better resistance to drought
- Improve soil oxygenation